Friday, July 30, 2010

And Now, ANOTHER Words from our Co-Producer...

Me Again, Leigh Again....with more things that I've learned in the process of working on Dark of Moon.



* Both the cast and crew are encouraged to do surprise, drive-by BOOMings to the rest of the cast and crew. BOOM rules will be posted shortly. Those who want to buy BOOM t-shirts should check out the CafePress site. No. Really.



* Because of my disturbing attempts to draw stick figures during a storyboarding session, I've become the unofficial Disturbed Artist of the Dark of Moon shoot. (Although I don't know what's wrong with anthropomorphic blob man spearing a giant eyeball with acid soaked tridents. T'cha.)



* Storyboarding with Barbie Dolls is both creepy and ineffective for blocking scenes. Once we find enough dolls we will be doing it for as many scenes as possible.



* I’m fighting a loosing battle to have Dylan and Roger making out in the background of one of the scenes where they don’t have any dialogue.



* Anyone who knows an artist who might be willing to draw a Dark of Moon comic book/graphic novel, please have them contact us ASAP.



* A commercial for Jesus Chrispies (now with marshmallow fished, loaves, and goblets of wine!) now must be shot as an end cap for the Dark of Moon credits.



* Upcoming spinoffs for Dark of Moon: Skippy the Crackhead Underground Comic, Greeny the Stoner Alien, and Taliesin's Novel of a Time Travelling Vampire that he needs to finish immediately.

- Leigh

5 comments:

  1. I am always down to make-out with ... anyone really... in the background of any moment, may it be on camera or not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Roger's notion. Making out is always a good thing.

    This list almost made me pee my pants. Too much funny-ness there. Seriously.

    BOOM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::scoot up next to kelly:: Say what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... oh, DJ
    you slay me ;)

    ReplyDelete